Top News
This NYC hotel uses astronaut technology and ice cream to put you to sleep  ||   Facebook exposed millions of account user passwords in plain text--report  ||   NCAA tournament live: Take in all the bracket-busters of March Madness as they happen here  ||   Here's how to stream the 2019 NCAA tournament to watch March Madness  ||   10 companies that reward you for trading in your old items  ||   Passengers in newer trucks are at higher risk of injury or death, shows latest crash test  ||   KCR names 17 TRS candidates for Lok Sabha, drops sitting MPs  ||   President Trump to sign executive order on free speech on college campuses  ||   ATV driver accused of hitting, dragging Nashville officer arrested  ||   Pipe bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc expected to plead guilty in spree aimed at Trump critics, including Obama, Biden  ||   Hells Angels, street gangs vow to defend mosques as New Zealand braces for Friday prayers  ||   A single decision by New Zealand's leader may prevent copycat killers  ||   Full list: BJP names 184 candidates for Lok Sabha elections  ||   Calipari: Washington out for NCAA opener with sprained foot  ||   Why the 'Forrest Gump' sequel was halted: The film 'felt meaningless' following 9/11 attacks  ||   Yeddyurappa confidantes get BJP tickets in first list  ||   Union minister Jitendra Singh to file nomination on Friday from J&K's Udhampur  ||   BJP names Cong rebel Jadhav in first list; Union minister Ananth Kumar's wife misses out  ||   Smriti Irani vs Rahul Gandhi once again in Amethi  ||   Smiriti Irani vs Rahul Gandhi once again in Amethi  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  5 Months ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

RI NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)